PACA MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
All interested persons shall submit to the General Manager an application in such form and with such particulars as the Board shall from time to time prescribe;
- Applications for membership shall be accompanied by a remittance covering the required application fee which shall be refunded should the application be unsuccessful.
- The decision to admit an applicant as a candidate membership or to reject the application shall be at the absolute discretion of the Board
- We will be completely impartial on accepting or rejecting applications for membership as to race, gender and language. All matters will be dealt in English
All members are liable to the Professional Body for membership fees which shall be determined by the Board from time to time. Annual description fees shall become due and payable on 1st January of each membership year whether or not accounts or invoices have been received by members by that date. However, if a member’s subscription fee is not paid on time:
- That member shall not be entitled to exercise his rights of membership in regard to the Professional body, until the fee is paid in full
- Shall not be entitled to use the certification or designation until paid in full
Fellow members: $250.00
Full members: $150.00
Retired members: $24.00
Student members: $50.00
PACA Memberships are not targeted only at the working Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking and XP practitioners but to students as well. If you are enrolled full time in a degree program at a university or college, the PACA student membership may be the right one for you. All that is required is a verification of a full-time enrollment in a private or public university and the passion to be an Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking and XP practitioner. The Student must also be an active member of Agile on Campus initiative.
Retired Members are members that were previously in good standing either as a Certified Member, Regular Member and Registered Member. They have the full rights of whatever membership they held previously. If you have been a PACA member in good standing for five years or more but have retired from active employment, you can take advantage and stay involved in the profession.
Professional Membership is open to all members who have obtained a professional designation. All full members must maintain their professional designation, by Continuing Professional Development in order to retain their designation and membership of the Professional Body.
Full Membership is open to all members who have obtained a professional designation. All full members must maintain their professional designation, by Continuing Professional Development in order to retain their designation and membership of the Professional Body.
This membership cannot be applied for. Members are selected strictly by invitation by the Executive Committee.